We have improved our already extremely rigid sterilization standards in order to virtually eliminate the possibility of disease transmission to both staff & patients in our office. Read a letter from our doctors regarding COVID-19 here.
1. Coffee has been linked to improved memory recall and mental alertness.
2. The caffeine in coffee can help ease asthma attacks (in moderation of course).
3. Coffee drinkers are 50 percent less likely to get liver cancer than those who avoid the beverage.
4. Coffee may also play a part in helping to prevent Alzheimer’s, heart disease, gout, type 2 diabetes, and Parkinson’s.
5. May help to lower the risk of breast, rectal, and colon cancers.
6. Helps with your workout recovery – Coffee is a powerful antioxidant and aids recovery from exercise and overall immune health.
7. Increases your metabolism by stimulating the nervous system
8. Controls appetite and aids in weight loss
9. Boosts brain activity and physical energy
10. Destressing benefits: Researchers have found that exposure to coffee aromas causes changes in the brain proteins tied to sleep deprived stress.
11. Coffee is rich in antioxidants and helps to detox. While fruit and vegetables are also high in antioxidants, the human body best absorbs the antioxidants in coffee!
12. Helps to ease depression by naturally creating serotonin and dopamine.
What are your favourite things about coffee? Make it your goal this month to cut down on sugar or sweetener until you can eventually enjoy your coffee black – your teeth and overall health will thank you for it!